Oriental

010072010073

Isn’t she just gorgeous…. wow I just love my new digi image from Fred She Said…. Smelling the Cherry Blossoms, love these easel cards also.

Did my usual watercolouring and made my own flowers.

Wanted her hair to have a real sheen to it so added black Sakura glaze and also put red sakura glaze to the edges of her kimono and dotted the trees also. Stamped some trailing vine and grass onto the image. Papers are from Pink Petticoat, these digi papers just lend themselves to lots of different projects because you have so many colour choices.

Just couldn’t resist it and used stitching again.

The little pearl flowers are more or less the colour of the blog header for Fred She Said….

Entering for Fred She Said – Blog Header & Background.

Cute Card Thursday Challenge – Spots and Dots.

ABC Challenge – N is for New

Crafty Angels week 21 -“What’s your colour?”

Papertake Weekly Challenge – Sketch#34

Lucy’s Cards – Challenge #5 – Polka Dots

010075010074

12 Responses to “Oriental”

1. Irene Chillman says:

Shirl, brilliant card , the image is cute and the flowers are stunning.

2. fabiola says:

ta carte est splendide j’adore biz

3. COD says:

Love this oriental card- the floral paper compliments the flowers on her kimono and in her hair its wonderful. Love the dotty flowers with curled petals……….. may you’d demonstrate how these are done in class- Oh wise one:-)

4. Leann says:

This is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us on CCT this week 😀
    Hugs x

5. Samantha :0) says:

lovely card, I just love easel cards!
    Thanks for joining us on
    ABC challenge Samantha :0)

6. Helen says:

Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
    Helen x

7. Lucy Abrams says:

Wow – stunning card. Incredible design.

8. Your card is adorable!!!
    Thank you so much for participating in the Fred She Said challenge! Be sure to drop by again to see who the winner is and on Feb 22nd there will be a new challenge for everyone!

9. What a pretty card! I hope to see you in more FSS challenges.

10. Wow-what a marvelously fabulous job you did with this card design. You have ROCKED that FSS image. I love your fabulous detail and embellishments This is outstanding. I am in awe of your talents. Thanks for joining us this month at the Fred She Said Challenge Blog. We really appreciate it.

Bear Hugs,
    Carol :o}
    Fred She Said Design Team

11. Carolivy says:

What a gorgeously designed card! I love this style card too and you have done a super job with it! I love the colors you have used on the whole thing and the embellishments just put it right over the top for me! Thanks for playing with us at Fred She Said!
    Hugs
    Carol

12. Tracey Lynn "Fred" Miller says:

OOOh this is soo cute, Shirl! I am in love with your flower embellishments 🙂 Thanks so much for joining us for the Fred She Said challenge!