Colour Challenge At SS

010429010430

010431010432010433

ass

Sorry girls for being AWOL but every now and again life has to come before crafting and it has been one of those times.

My DT entry this week for the colour challenge at Sentimental Sunday’s is this cute little bag, I love making these because you can add raised dimension to the inside and it doesn’t get squashed when closed. The tiny little disc magnets from Basic Grey are fantastic for keeping the bag closed. I think the colours, for the challenge, are from Stampin Up, …. which I have very little of, can’t get here in Ireland …. but I have found similar things from my stash.

Take a hop and look at all the DT cards …. being naughty here because I never pick faves …. but if you want something to cheer you up and really make you chuckle in these cold winter months then check out Cheryl’s card here …. see told you it would make you giggle.

12 Responses to “Colour Challenge At SS”

1. Patsi says:

this is gorgeous! I love the colours and the sentiment. I havent seen this little bag before, is there a template for it? xx

2. Irene Chillman says:

Gorgeous little bag Shirl, loving those punched buttons. xx

3. Valerie-Jael says:

Lovely card, and I love that sentiment!

4. This is adorable Shirl, I really love it! Wouldnt it be wonderful if we could get all the supplies we ‘need’ & envy over here in Ireland! Sigh!!

5. Janine says:

Wow sooo sweet card, love all the colors!
    Janine

6. I LOVE this! You did such a fabulous job with the color challenge! I love the shape of this cute card.

Thank you for the sewing tips too. It helped!

7. fabiola says:

oh c’est adorable! biz

8. Tameko says:

Adorable card. Nice take on the color scheme. I so love your sentiments!

9. Davi says:

Hi Shirl, Thanks for stopping by. I also joined you. 🙂 I love your fabulous card!! Dimension is always exciting and the colors are wonderful! Oh yes, you have some beautiful grandbabies…aren’t they just the best?? Have a wonderful thursday.

10. Thanks for your lovely comments. Just checked out your ‘tent’ card, brill as a handbag. Will have to give it a try. Off to add you to my list of followings, x

11. Stempeltiger says:

Wow … such a beautiful bag with a great sentiment Shirl!
    The colours are AMAZING.
    Wish you a happy day.
    Hugs from Germany
    Swantje

12. Alicia says:

I LOVE this cute little bag! Perfect for quite a few people I could think of! Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog. They really made my day!
    Alicia xx