Keep It In The Family

It’s all happening today over at Sentimental Sundays – we not only have two challenge sponsors but we also have
our own challenge plus, an additional optional challenge which is:
Craft With A Child
Original Challenge is – Mother’s Day/Woman
Mother’s Day has bin and gone for us but not for those over the pond.
… well in my case craft with two children because both my granddaughters Amber and Lauren have made a card … pics below.

010610020010_0laurenamber

Our sponsors are:

Image used is from Deedee’s Digi’s Cuppa Love and the sentiment is from Anne V at Raindrop Echo Designs from the Family Sentiments
I made a little change to the original and put a line through love and added coffee … sorry Anne, I just have to fiddle.

7 Responses to “Keep It In The Family”

1. Irene Chillman says:

Amber and Lauren have made a fantastic job of their cards, they are brilliant. Well done girls. xx

2. Diane Ahlers says:

Cute card! Love the colors you used.

3. Tracey says:

Your card is absolutely beautiful as always Shirley & creativity obviously runs in the family cos your granddaughters cards are gorgeous too 🙂
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

4. fabiola says:

elles sont vraiment super, tu as de la chance…2 filles pour bricoler avec toi! biz

Wow! I love all of your layering and detail! It’s really bright, cheerful and so pretty too!

6. Shirl – I love your card! I love the papers you used.

Lauren – Your card is adorable! I love the cute little bunny image and the fabulous design.

Amber – Your card is beautiful! I love how you colored this image and all the details you included.

Beautiful work ladies! I really enjoyed popping by and seeing your wonderful projects.

7. raindropecho says:

LOL!! Shirl, you totally made me laugh with what you did with the sentiment. Love the card! Fiddle away!!