Guest Designer For Little Miss Muffet Stamps

Bailey
Really excited to share with you today that I am a guest designer with Little Miss Muffet Stamps
If you want to join in with our fun challenge this week of
ANYTHING BUT A CARD

then click here or the above image
My Anything But A Card is an Envelope Album with the adorable BAILEY on the front with some handmade flowers and butterfly.
001Bailey3

This is the second page when you open the album and just a little tease of some of the images from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.
Not coloured at the moment because I want to use them on some other projects for the month.
So watch this space. Popping back with some more pages from the album so please come back later for another nose.
I will be adding my photos to the album at a later date … the grandchildren are older now and very fussy about what photos they want in there … especially Amber!!!
Little Miss Muffet has a DT call at the moment so if you’re looking to join a team of crafters who work with some of the most adorable images then GO FOR IT.
Bailey2
Me thinks I might have a go, it would be great to work with such a talented bunch of designers, just check out all their creations they are fabulous.
Nearly forgot to mention that if you use an image from Little Miss Muffet Stamps then the theme is ANYTHING GOES … isn’t that just a cool idea.

Entering for:
Craft Your Passion – Anything Goes
Hooked On Craft – Show Us Your Flowers
Ooh La La Creations – Summer Flowers
Lasting Memories – Create an album with a summer theme

19 Responses to “Guest Designer For Little Miss Muffet Stamps”

1. fabiola says:

magnifique carte et toutes mes félicitations pour cette DT, biz

2. Denise says:

Congrats Shirl on your Guest Designer spot. Great card. Love the image and all your added details. Fab!!
    Hugs
    Denise xx

3. dj says:

Shirl, I just had to tell you how beautiful this is. I’ve got a couple of “handmade” gifts I need to make, I hope you wouldn’t mind if I used your idea. Congratulations from me, too on being a GD. I love her images. Hugs, dj

4. ~Vittory~ says:

Shirl. Your idea of album for card is amazing. It’s great to have you in our team.
    With best wishes,
    Viktoria.

5. Denise says:

Shirl, your mini is Awesome! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lasting Memories.

6. Arabella says:

Hi Shirl, welcome to the team! I love your envelope album! I was wondering what it was, but now I see and it’s very cool! Beautiful embellishments!

Arabella

7. Donna says:

Oh i love this Shirley, the colours are beautiful and what a great gift idea. Lovely having you with us this month hun. hugs Donna x

8. sharon says:

This is just LOVELY!!! I love the paper flowers, and colors you have used!! The stamped images are adorable & tucked in tags!

9. Ashley says:

What a neat idea! I’ve never seen an album done with envelopes like this. Great job! Be sure to check out some of the DT blogs and leave comments for their blog candy. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!

~Ashley
    LM DT member

10. Michele F. says:

Oh wow! I have never seen this envelope idea. I just love it! Your album is darling!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories this week! Be sure to hop around to the DT blogs for a chance at some blog candy!!!

11. irene chillman says:

Congrats on another GD Shirl, love the mini album, you’ve always been brilliant at these, and of course it wouldn’t be a Shirl creation without a few tags. Good luck with the DT call. xx

12. Karen says:

Such a lovely creation and I love the micro beads in the centre of the flowers. Thanks for joining us at hookedoncraft challenges this week and hope you join us again.

13. dina says:

Just beautiful! Hugs Dina

14. karen wilson says:

Hi Shirl! Wow! This is stunning, what great and creative idea!! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories and be sure to comment on my DT blogs for a chance to win the grand prize and also to see if they have candy too!!

15. karen wilson says:

Be sure to chk out Lasting Memories today 🙂

16. Melissa says:

Bee-utiful album. Especially like your coloring.
    Melissa
    “Sunshine HoneyBee”

17. Brenda says:

Great job on your mini. I’ve wanted to try this, maybe now I will.
    Congrats on your Guest Design Spot also
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.
    Hugs
    Brenda

Such a pretty card Shirl. Love the colours and embellishments.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

19. I love it and good luck with those photos! My oldest is just starting to enter that phase…so hard to even *get* a photo of her. LOL Love how you colored this image and the makeup is perfect – the gold trim on the clothing is wonderful too! 😀 *Hugs