Fashionable Stamping Challenges

My first DT card and still on cloud nine about the new challenge blog
Fashionable Stamping Challenges

Our first challenge is ANYTHING GOES

Just don’t get to do enough stamping and inking like I used to, so, this is one happy bunny, that we have all started this venture.

For my card I actually got the brayer out which I have not used in … well forever … also used a stamp which hasn’t seen the light of day … probably since I bought it.

Used the Big & Juicy ink pad called Hydrangea, stamped and embossed the image onto white glossy card with white embossing powder, then brayered, even did some quilling. Decided on quite a simple card but very elegant looking … me thinks the dress looks just like a fashion model would wear. Found a beautiful piece of lace which I put behind the nestie frame.

Time to hop on over to see all the Teemies cards … where they get there inspiration from is beyond me!!!

Fashionable1

Bet you want to know what you can win if you enter, well here it is, two stamps.

PaperartsyWoman's face

14 Responses to “Fashionable Stamping Challenges”

1. Dot L says:

Hi Shirl,
    These colours are so feminine…beautiful! The brayering is fantastic! And I love those stamps…

2. Marjo says:

Gorgeous card Shirley, loving the design and colors.

xoxo Marjo

Shirl this is one amazing card. The white with the contrast of the purple and blue is just stunning. I love your stamp and want to know where you got it from and it fits perfectly with the new challenge name. The gorgeous embellishments add that final touch, you have done a magnificent job.
    Many thanks to both you and Andrew for all your hard work in getting this all together.
    Woo now we are off can’t wait to see the entries.
    Have a great Sunday.
    luv and hugs (brenda} xoxox

4. Claire C says:

What a stunner Shirley, I adore the colours you’ve used and that stamp is fab-u-lous! Great idea to frame that beautiful lace, it looks amazing
    Claire xx

5. Astrid says:

Beautiful card, love it!!

6. Joanna K says:

Love, love, love your card, hun! Beautiful stamping and such pure elegance! The colours are a delight and the final touches just perfect ;).

Once again, a big “thank you” to you and Andrew for making this all work and I’m sure we’ll all have a great time playing together with inks and stamps ;).

Big hug, hunni!
    Joanna x

7. Sande says:

Wonderful card. I love the colors.
    I wanna thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.

There is a new It’s all about the Vintage challenge blog started yesterday. We are offering a wonderful blogcandy on whole August. Pop over to check it out.

Hugs, Sande xx

8. Terry says:

Oh my, this card is so elegant! Love how well the colors blend together and the framing of the lace is a perfect touch. Thank you so much for the very kind comment on my blog!

9. Ellie Knol says:

Gorgeous card, I just LOVE the colors and the design…

Just catching up – This is a great card, love the layout, especially the lace behind the frame. Gorgeous colours. I have this stamp, but haven’t tried it this way.
    Avril

11. Fliss says:

Bit of an oops from me Shirley and many apologies as I’ve just realised I didn’t leave you a comment on this gorgeous card. Mostly cos my cold thing has left me with a head full of cotton wool! Sorry to be so behind and really love the card colours and the image too.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

12. Debbie R. says:

Fabulous card! I love purple! Love all your details; the lace ; the design! Awesome card, Shirley! Great challenge blog, too! Looking forward to the challenges to come!

13. Wow, that’s a fantastic card, the colors are fabulous, they really rock.

14. Love the contrast of the white against the cool brayered colors! Thanks for stopping by my blog!