I’m Forever Blowing Bubbles

Shhhh this is amongst ourselves – It’s that time again crafters for another challenge at Little Miss Muffet, and I really want to share with you this week
AGENT BUBBLEGUM
Sleuthy name for her … love it – Your mission for this week girls … should you accept … is to use the colours
PURPLE, BLUE & GREEN

Purple

Here are a few more from the Operation Treehouse Collection

Purple1Agents

Try and take a sneaky peek … when no one is watching that is, to check out what all the other agents … eh – getting carried away now, I mean design team have made for this fantastic challenge.

The lucky winner will receive two digi stamps of their own choice – and a chance to be Guest Designer for the next challenge plus you get an additional image for this. Only one entry girls for each challenge … but … if you enter with a Miss Muffet Stamp you can enter as many times as you want, you don’t even have to follow the current theme for the challenge as it will always be ANYTHING GOES.

10 Responses to “I’m Forever Blowing Bubbles”

1. fabiola says:

trop sympa et super mignonne, biz

2. Arabella says:

Stunning card Shirl! I love the shades of blue, green and purple you have used and that flower is awesome!

Arabella

Fabulous colours and design Shirl.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

4. Fabulous. I love it. I zoomed in trying to figure out the bubbles, is it bubble wrap. What ever it is, very clever and fun. I adore Agent Cupcake with purple hair, the highlights are stunning. I love the Top Die opening too.

5. This is such an adorable card!!!!!!!!!
    Wishes
    Lynne

6. Viktoria says:

Hi!
    WOW! Your work is so lovely. I like sentiments , it makes me laugh.

With best wishes,
    Viktoria

7. Cleota says:

Great job with the challenge. I really like those knitted ribbons, purple brads and the way you’ve colored the image! Excellent job!

8. Donna says:

Hi Shirley, agent Donna here lol. Your card is beautiful hun, I love that big flower and the bow, so pretty. hugs Donna x

9. This is fabulous and perfect for our current challenge! I love the flower on your card and the sentiment cracks me up. ;D How on earth did you do those bubbles?! Is that bubblewrap?? Kudos for getting them cut out and put on the card like that but it’s perfect and makes it so much fun! Love your coloring. *Hugs

10. Oh, that’s such a wonderful card.