I Spy

Another new fun image from Little Miss Muffet Stamps – Agent Bubblegum Spying

Check out all the newest creations from the Marvellous Muffateers here and the latest challenge which is Animals & Monsters

For my card I also used an image from Make It Crafty called Open Window which Agent Bubblegum is looking through.

These are all the New Releases this week from Little Miss Muffet Stamps
You can find them all in the WHAT’S NEW section of the store.

I hope you willl enjoy making your creations from these stamps as much as myself and all the Design Team Muffateers did.

11 Responses to “I Spy”

1. Denise says:

Fantastic card. Love how you have put her in a window and the distressing is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

2. irene chillman says:

Love it Shirl, image coloured perfectly, as usual, goes well with the papers.
    Irene xx

3. Cleota says:

What a fantastic scene! Love how you’ve used Agent Bubblegum Spying thru the window and love the layout.

4. Hi Shirl
    Beautifully coloured and just so sweet.
    Wishes
    Lynne

5. fabiola says:

oh qu’elle est chou! biz

6. That’s such a lovely image, you’ve created a great card.

7. Oh how fun! I love how you combined these images too fun! I don’t know exactly why, but it reminds me of the Sound of Music – maybe that’s what Agent Cupcake is spying – the hills. Al the same, AWESOME job! I adore it.

8. what a wonderful idea ~ amazing ~ beautifully made!
    vanessa xx

9. Wow – that’s awesome!! And hopefully she is bird watching instead of “neighbor watching!” LOL My Dad lived on a large acreage farm and I think everyone in the town had binoculars or telescopes to keep an eye on each other. He he he. Love your layout and your merging is brilliant! *Hugs

10. Donna says:

Shirley! This is amazing hun! Absolutely love it A fantastic design and amazing colouring. hugs Donna x

How beautiful and fun at the same time. I love your colors!!! and how you mounted every inch of it!