Girly Girl

Who doesn’t love Girly Girl as a challenge theme …
you can be as frivolous as you want with your creative side …
diamanté buttons, lace, ribbon, sequins, sparkle, pink wherever your mojo takes you is fine by us.

Jada screamed girly to me so no colouring this time only paper piecing, left her skin with no make-up or spray tan … a very pale English Rose 😀

If you would like to see her in all her glory … make-up and spray tan included … pop on over to see the beautiful creations the other DT’s have created.

Don’t forget, if Girly Girl is not your thing, then you can still enter the challenge using any Little Miss Muffet stamps image
(then you get to use the theme Anything Goes)

Entering For:
Digi DesignGirly Creations

Prairie Fairy – Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice

11 Responses to “Girly Girl”

1. irene chillman says:

With all those bags, Jada looks like you after a visit to the craft shop.lol. Brilliant card Shirl, love the roses.
    Have a good weekend.
    Irene xx

2. fabiola says:

oh quelles roses…trop belles, j’admire, biz

3. Kelly says:

Great job paper piecing and making the paper roses. Thanks for joining us at FFF, we look forward to seeing your future creations.

4. Excellent paper piecing and it adds such a fun element to your project – love it! Those flowers you made are great too and the layout is wonderful. The lace doily with the embossing is great. ;D *Hugs

5. That’s cool, great paper piercing.

6. what a gorgeous girly card ~what a wonderful idea, she looks gorgeous!!
    vanessa xx

Fabulous colours and design Shirl. Must catch up with you soon.
    Have a great weekend.
    luv {brenda} xoxo

8. Oh my gosh, your paper piecing turned out so lovely. Those roses are FABULOUS are they an svg? Love them. Gorgesous job hun!

Thanks so much for sharing with me the story about your grand-daughter, I gave me such a giggle! Kids are phenomenal, I cherish every day with mine. If only we could retain that pureness when we’re grown up.

9. Donna says:

Beautiful card Shirley, really loving those colours and your little flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for letting me know that the craft show wasn’t very good this year, I feel much better for missing it now lol. hugs Donna x

10. Tracy says:

I don’t do paper piecing nearly enough. Yours came out great Shirl! Love your flowers too. 🙂 Thanks so much for popping in and leaving me a comment. It’s been great guesting with you girls this week. Hugs! 🙂

How much fun and so pretty too! Love how you did the die cut and the whole card is just wonderful!