Summer Breeze

Find it very hard to do simple … have to sit on them there hands so they don’t keep adding things without me seeing.
That’s what the challenge is this fortnight at Little Miss Muffet
SIMPLICITY

Excited with this card because I got to try out my new
Tim Holtz Seasonal Winter Stamps
and wahoo while working on the card my
Seasonal Fall stamps arrived … how utterly cool is that 😎

Coloured Summer Breeze with the three Winter inks … ironic don’t you think … Winter – Summer? Stamped butterflies are from SU.

Short and sweet Andrew has kicked me off before I have finished because of problems with PC 😆

10 Responses to “Summer Breeze”

1. Gisèle says:

So pretty Shirl, love the tiny butterfly on the bow….

2. fabiola says:

si charmante! elle est adorable, biz

3. irene chillman says:

What happened did someone chop your hands off lol! Smashing card Shirl and lucky you for managing to get the new TH inks.
    Irene xx

4. Gorgeous colouring, love this colour combo. What fab widow you made. The white/cream ribbon accent is fantastic, I would have used turquoise, but the white/cream is MUCH LOVELIER!

5. Cleota says:

Love your coloring and you the frame pops off the card!

Love the colouring on this Shirley, the inks look fab . Gorgeous frame around the image.

7. This is brilliant! You’ve rocked this challenge and I love the white you used! The die frame is gorgeous and the butterflies really make it pop. So ironic you used winter colors too but I never would have noticed that. 😀 Gorgeous! *Hugs

8. A wonderful “simple” card, it’s always difficult for me, too. Love the image you’ve used.

9. Arabella says:

This is beautiful Shirl!

Arabella

That’s right! Your Summer is our Winter!!! Could use some nice warm breeze like hers now. Can almost feel it looking at her. Also like the frame and the bows!