Bandit Boy Tom

Love this time of the week because I get to show the new images at Little Miss Muffet Stamps, Barbara has brought to us 4 new images.
My Centre Stepper card has been made with a Scalloped Edged Craftwork Cards card …
bit of a mouthful … working out how to do it wasn’t too bad … using the new image Bandit Boy Tom.

My Card looks different from The challenge blog because I wasn’t happy with the photo taken last night so re-did it this morning.

For even more inspiration click here to see all the lovely Design Team creations.

11 Responses to “Bandit Boy Tom”

1. irene chillman says:

Love it Shirl, coloured brilliantly, as usual, love the little tag and the trains finish it off just right.
    Have a good weekend.
    Irene xx

2. Love it, the train bits are so stinking cute. I adore this centre step layout, never tried one, but it’s a must now.

Don’t you just adore boy images? I do! Fabby creation.

3. fabiola says:

oh qu’elle est mignonne, totalement craquante! biz

4. This is such a cute card! Just adorable! I love it :O) Hugs! Leah Ann

5. what a perfect card for any little boy ~amazing colouring ~love the trains and tag!!
    vanessa xx

6. A wonderful birthday card, perfect for a little boy. The image is fabulous.

7. I love the layout and the way your wrapped around the twine – brilliant! Your coloring is fantastic and I love the color scheme too – looks perfect for boy or a teen boy! Gorgeous all around!! 😀

8. Céline says:

fab card Shirl, love your fab coloring and all the details
    hugs
    céline (guest LMM)

9. Arabella says:

This is gorgeous Shirl! Perfect boy card! I love those train embellies!

Arabella

10. janine says:

Oh how sweet!! Your work is always an inspiration to me!! Love your details in your coloring. Hugs Janine

11. Dot L says:

lol…this reminds me of one of my boys! Insects beware!!! lol
    A really gorgeous card Shirl, and what about the look on the frog’s face, like he is saying “Not again!”