Shopping With Little Miss Muffet

Who doesn’t love shopping and the NEW Little Miss Muffet image Eleanor May Hatter has just finished her little trip lol.
Covered a card with acetate this time round but before I attached to the card I cut the acetate on the diagonal. Next a strip of punched paper was added, a die cut and flower. For the inside to look as pretty as the outside it is best to use double sided paper. Coloured with Pro-Markers and Copics but also stamped onto her hat, bags and the boots, you can just see the hint of a little shine which I did with a Sakura glaze pen

Paper pad used is – My Mind’s Eye – Honey Cake
Stamps – Art Impressions – Vine and Hobby Art – Ink Splat
Punch – ek Success Scandinavian Lace Chain
Flower – Prima
Entering for: CMC Copic Challenge Group – Anything Goes

8 Responses to “Shopping With Little Miss Muffet”

1. Arabella says:

This is very cool Shirley! I love that acetate layer! You are always doing something new over here!

Arabella

2. Frea says:

Hi Shriley, love your card and that acetate layer looks great!! Hugs, Frea

3. Such a cool image, great card.

4. Cheri Weston says:

Shirl, this is adorable. I love the details and that acetate layer. I’m fast becoming a stalker of your blog! Love what you do.

5. Andrene says:

I just found your blog thanks to Cheri Weston (stampnboomer). You make the most beautiful and unique projects!! So much versatility in your designs — its so nice to see cards and projects that break away from the usual layering and shapes. Awesome job!!!!

6. Fabulous card and I love the third clear layer with the gorgeous flower on top! Love the details you added to the had and shopping bags – so fun! The use of the white gel pen is great. 😀 Awesome card! *Hugs

7. Renkata says:

wow such a cute and adorable card.
    Thanks for join us at CMC Copic challenge.

8. Shelby says:

Love how you’ve colored her up and the pattern on her hat…looks fantastic.

Shelby