Come Fly With Me

Well there it is the painted raffia which I used as a stencil on the previous page, did a little bit of stencilling before I added to the card, it was still wet with paint and left a smudge behind … but it matched perfectly with the little girl (coloured her and the birds with the TH marker pens)also love the little tag which I made into a handbag for her. Stamped onto the green striped ribbon then added some little dots to the edges so it all tied in together.

The album is coming along nicely but not doing another page today because I have to make a card for my card class tomorrow, not to worry will be working on it again on Sunday.

Lots of different stamps used if there is any that you would like the name of just lave a comment and I will get back to you.
Entering for: CropStop Challenges – To The Birds
Papercrafting Journey – Vintage
Craft Room Challenge – Ink It
Our Craft Lounge – Vintage
Craft Your Days Away – Just For Children
Craftymess Challenge – Distressing & Embossing

Below you can see the rest of the album so you don’t have to scroll down.

18 Responses to “Come Fly With Me”

1. Vicki says:

Gorgeous project! Love the raffia stencil. Thanks for joining our CropStop Bird Challenge.

2. Joanna says:

Wooow. I’m speechless Shirley, your album is stunning! xx

3. It’s so cute and creative…wow wow wow 🙂

greetings and a nice weekend, Alie 🙂

4. Zoechaos says:

This is rather fun, making up a book in this way is a great idea. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room challenge good luck XOXO Zoe

5. Shirley, I’m missing words – these pages are wonderful again.

6. NIKKI BYRNE says:

Beautiful project :o) fab stamping. Thank you for joining us at craft-room challenge for our ‘ink it ‘ challenge. good luck. hugs

NIKKI DT

7. Katie says:

How fantastically full of texture and goodness! Thanks so much for joining us at Crop Stop this week!

8. Maria says:

Wow, I love your album pages. Such a fabulous combination of colours and stamps, and the little tag makes a great bag! Thanks for joining in with our Ink It challenge over at the Craft-Room and good luck in the draw.

Maria x

9. Debi Ryan says:

What a great creation! love all the stamping and details thanks for joining us at craft room challenge, Debi x

10. Suzanne B says:

Shirley.WOW! I love your album, the depth of colour and the lovely attention to detail. FABULOUS! Thank you for joining us at the Craft Room challenge this fortnight. Good luck! Suzanne 🙂

11. Shirley-Anne says:

Hi Shirley.
    So much detailing to enjoy on this project .Beautiful collection of images ..Thanks for sharing on Craftymess Challenge Blog .

12. Pia says:

Oh my – so gorgeous! So many lovely elements and details!

13. Love your card!! The colours are just so bright and fun and it’s a fabulous layout. Your colouring is awesome as always!
    sam:>)

14. tracey says:

This is lovely so much detail.

Thanks for joining us at Craftymessers this time

Tracey DT

15. Mari Harpham says:

Beautiful vintage card. Very creative, with so many details.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

Mari

16. Barbara says:

Your book is amazing, love your attention to detail and the “vintage” look.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Barbara

My, my, my Shirley, what gorgeous details and eye candy to see here. I keep looking again and seeing something new. Love it.
    hugs {brenda} xox

18. Sarah S-W says:

A stunning project. Great colours and images and details.

Thank you for joining us at CYDA in our For Children challenge this fortnight .

Hugs Sarah