FSC Get’s Messy & Inky

Because I have had lots of queries asking whether there is a way for people to know when I have posted I have added a link on the right hand side bar which if you add your e-mail address you will automatically be notified of new postings.

I made this for my DT piece at Fashionable Stamping Challenges whose theme this fortnight is Getting Messy and Inky. I so enjoyed making it that I made another to show my Saturday class how to make … posted yesterday

The pocket for the tag was made by cutting out a nestie scalloped circle from card stock then cutting out a plain nestie circle from paper and glueing one on top of the other. You then cut the circle in half and add a score line either side which when folded gives you the pocket for the tag. Because you cut the circle in half you end up with two pockets. I actually worked my pockets out so that they house an ATC and I made the tags myself to fit the pocket. The nesties used are the largest of the Grand Scalloped Circles and the largest of the Grand Circles which I put through my mean machine the Big Shot Pro.

If you want to see what all the other Fashionettes have created just hop on over and feast your eyes on all their amazing creations.

Fashionable Stamping Challenges have a Design Team Call at the moment so if you think this could be you pop on over to see all the details.

14 Responses to “FSC Get’s Messy & Inky”

1. Terry says:

Aren’t you the clever one making that amazing tag holder! I will so have to try that and I also have the BS Pro! Sadly it does not get used often! Love the tag and the dress form and butterflies are stunning! Every detail amazing!

2. Dot L says:

Hi Shirley, Wow…I think that this looks awesome! I am definitely going to give it a go…
    The tag is sooo stunning too. I love the butterfly on the top (what is that one called??) and the detail of the flowers down the middle is a fantastic element.

3. Debi Ryan says:

Shirl, This is gorgeous !!!!!! I love it all 🙂 Debi x

4. irene chillman says:

Just beautiful Shirl, when you were telling me about what you had made I just knew it would be stunning, and it is. So love the colours, and the flowers for the butterfly bodies is a great idea, they look so pretty.
    Irene xx

5. Hi Shirl
    This is gorgeously pretty. Those wonderful little details make it a delight.
    Wishes
    Lynne

6. Joanna says:

Sooo pretty Shirley! Love your tag holder and the choice of colours and papers is amazing. Love the dress form! xx

7. Oh Shirl, I could look at your creation for hours! How absolutely stunning! Love the lacy butterfly, too. Hugs, Yvonne

8. Another fantastic cross-over card incl. the tag, so many wonderful details 🙂

Gorgeous tag and holder, it looks so feminine, I realy love all the details.
    Yvonne x

10. Sue C says:

Gorgeous tag and pocket Shirl, love the delicate lace embellishement and the dress form. Sue Cx

These are super lovely – I love the colours, embellishments, gorgeous script, and the whole design of pocket and tag – wonderful stuff!
    Alison x

12. Avril B says:

This is another gorgeous piece. Love the pocket and a fabulous tag. So much detail and interest and a beautiful colour.

13. Ellie Knol says:

LOVE what you did here, that butterfly die-cut is what caught my eye straight away!