Elegant Butterflies

I could easily buy Estelle’s stamps just for the way they look when they pop through the letterbox.
When I see the envelope which she sends the stamps in sitting on the mat I just get so excited and can’t wait to open … never rip one of Estelle’s envelopes you open carefully and save everything ready to put onto some crafting goodie you might make. Can you see the little Ophelia stamp well she was on the envelope, cut her with a die, inked the edges and she looks just divine. Anyway this is the stamp I bought Adriana … gorgeous or what.

Teamed her with the freebie stamp from The Craft Stamper magazine this month … do so love these little freebies each month. One butterfly has been stamped onto paper and the other is fabric. Also stitched a few beads onto their wings. What you can’t really see is the beautiful little glass leaves or the distressed background of the tag.
Entering for: The Craft Stamper

8 Responses to “Elegant Butterflies”

1. Ellie Knol says:

Gorgeoous! I like he two different butterflies, adds interest to your card!

2. irene chillman says:

Beautiful, Shirl, love Adriana’s necklace, a gorgeous creation, as usual.
    Irene xx

3. Gisele says:

oh my, but this is beautifully elegant; Adriana is gorgeous with her necklace and I love the fabric stamped butterfly. You embellishments are all so pretty….I love visiting you, your work is very original…hugs xoxoxoox

4. Anne Rx says:

Shirl, as ever, this is gorgeous, love your work, you are such an inspiration.

5. Paula says:

Mmmmm so naughty Shirl, you are tempting me into buying more stampsmith rubber. I love the shakespeare heroines stamps. This is a real beauty, delicate romantic and coquettish. XX

Love the way you have embellished this piece, it looks as though Adriana is looking through them all.
    hugs {brenda} xox

7. Really a wonderful piece of art, great texture on it.

Absolutely gorgeous piece with those dimensional butterflies, lovely lace detail, and amazing vintage colours.
    Alison x