Time For Tea Me Thinks

Saturday and we all know what that means playtime with the girls.
Sadly a few away this week due to other commitments but my card for the class today is a very girly and pretty card … just what the girls prefer to make me thinks, no distressing or inked edges just old fashioned stamping and colouring.

For all those who know me tea is the one thing I can’t stand … never drink the stuff.
Here is a close up of the card and also the doily lifts up to show more tea cups and a sentiment.

Today the class is more about using the Tim Holtz markers for colouring. All the stamping has been done with white embossing powder and then coloured with the markers. Used Scattered Straw, Tumbled Glass and Shabby Shutters. The stamps are from Stampin Up called Tea Shoppe.

12 Responses to “Time For Tea Me Thinks”

1. Dot L says:

Hi Shirl, I think the girls will love this card…it really is pretty! I love the colours that you have used.

2. irene chillman says:

This is so pretty Shirl, your girls are going to love making this, I love the doily tablecloth.
    Irene xx

3. Alie says:

Lovely looks…love the stamped teacup!
    Have a nice weekend, Shirl….greetings, Alie 🙂

4. Hi Shirl
    This could not be any prettier.
    An absolute delight.
    Wishes
    Lynne

5. Brenda says:

Hello Shirley,

I have just signed up to your e-mail notification, I’m always a bit sceptical as I’ve done it on one or two others and never seem to get notifications, but fingers crossed this one will work.

Your card is totally delightful.

B x

6. Anne Rx says:

Hi Shirl, this is so beautiful, so English. Love the tea cup and the way the doily lifts up, bet your ladies really enjoyed that class. A x

7. Very beautiful card with very nice soft colors.

Greetings Janny

8. A beautiful card, great idea, love how you’ve placed the cup.

9. Annie says:

hi Shirley this is fabulous. I have to say I enjoy the odd cup if tea and the cup is fab, but in particular I love the doilly and background. As a huge fan of butterflies it’s a nice addition too. TFS and thank you too for visiting my blog and leaving such kind comments. Crafty hugs Annie x

10. Sue The Iron says:

This is so pretty Shirl, beautifully stamped. I’m with you on the tea Yuk!! lol x

11. Avril B says:

Hi Shirl, Love this, I like the little tea cupts under the doily – great idea

12. die amelie says:

As I love especially the English tea culture, tea cups in general and nearly all blends of tea, I so love your card, Shirl!
    Gorgeous!