Something New At FSC

Something New at Fashionable Stamping Challenges this fortnight.

My new for the challenge is the Origami Leaf Pocket which I am mad about. You can find instructions on how to make it HERE.

Two of my tags have been cut from foam, the one with the girl image and the wasp image. I heated the foam first before stamping into it with black Staz-On ink. This then leaves a deep indented impression which is very dimensional.

Shirley

Shirley2Shirley1

12 Responses to “Something New At FSC”

Hi Shirley, This is fabulous and the design looks very interesting – thanks for the link.
    Love all the details you’ve included and such a gorgeous colour.
    Have a great day,

2. Terry says:

What a stunning project and luscious colors! Love the design and will check out that link! Enjoy the day!

3. Silvia says:

Such a gorgeous idea, looks really fantastic.

4. Margie D says:

Those tags and the pocket are amazing Shirl. I’m going to have a look at that tutorial right now and must have a go myself – see you’ve got me at it again! Thanks for the inspiration. Love, Margie x

Fabulous project, gorgeous colours, loving all the pockets and tags, its a great design. Will go look at the link.
    Yvonne x

6. Margie D says:

Oh I have enjoyed myself tonight Shirl – that video tutorial is brilliant. I got the hang of it after the third attempt but now I’ve got the knack, I’ll be making a few of these. Thanks so much for the link. Love, Margie x

7. Pat says:

Oh Shirley it is only fab cannot wait to give it ago see you soon xx

Woo hoo this looks amazing Shirl, love the colours, images and design as always and the origami leaf looks so intricate.
    Thanks for your lovely words on the FSC blog.

Such a cool technique – I can see I’m going to have to source some foam! And that leaf is just wonderful – a great card!
    Alison x

10. Hi Shirley, wow…that leaf looks amazing! I can’t wait to have a go at this! And what a gorgeous vintage stamp on the tag!! It is so refreshing to see someone who has sooo much experience willing to try something new. ~ not having a go at your age either 😉 lol

11. Very very beautiful Shirley.
    Love every detail

Greetings Janny

12. Esther says:

Shirley this is gorgeous, so elegant and the colours are beautiful..Esther xx