Inspired by Nature

Anything from your garden is the theme at Vintage Stamping Challenges and for my design team card I chose this beautiful image from Flonz Crafts. My lovely DT sister Claire has chosen to use the same image and her make is gorgeous.

September always makes me think about Autumn. When making this I must have had this is mind because these colours certainly remind me of it. Paper pieced the main image but left the other stamping plain

To enter this months challenge just enter your creation with Mr Linky and maybe it could be you who wins the $20 from Flonz’s store.
Visit the DT’s blogs for more inspiration and also it would be nice to leave them some love.

8 Responses to “Inspired by Nature”

Love the autumnal colour palette and paper pieced image. Must chat to you about a workshop in Cork. If I’m not home ring my mobile please.

2. Brenda says:

Beautiful warm Autumnal colours Shirley and I think she is one of my favourite Flonz images.

B x

This is gorgeous, love the Autumnal colours you’ve used for the image and background.

Hi Shirley, gee…you have done it again! The paper piecing using the matching papers is a brilliant idea! And the softness of the edges gives a beautiful contrast effect. This is one of my favourite stamps too!!!

5. Claire C says:

Oooh this is gorgeous Shirl, that stamp is so pretty isn’t she? love the rich colours and the lace looks amazing
    Claire xx

6. Ellie Knol says:

How beautiful, LOVE every detail of it… beautiful stamp!

Fabulous autumnal colours, and I love the image repeated at the edge… wonderful distressed layers – a really beautiful make!
    Alison x

8. Ignacio says:

OMG Shirl,,,,i haven´t watched this really stunning card,,,,,,,absolutely gorgeus my friend,,,,,,,,Love your lace and the vintage effects and all over the way you repeat the motive,,,,,,,,what a creative idea,,,,my friend,,,please ask me your two favorite products from all my stuff-