Textured Book For C2CU

Made a little book for my DT make this week at Crafts-Too-Challenge You and I’m still in the embossing folder mode. Crafts 2 always have a little twist to their challenges and for the first part of the challenge it is Texture but Choose Your Own Style.

These are the three toppers which I made for my wallet last week and below is the little book which I made with them.

For the front of my book I used the last topper tucked behind the others. Swiped Bundled Sage distress ink on the edges but when putting together it didn’t quite gel. Very gently wiped off some of the Bundled Sage ink and over blended with Worn Lipstick. Definitely toned better with the rose image. All the embossing folders used are from Crafts-Too.

Love the front of this little book and I couldn’t resist using some of the Graphic 45 Ladies Diary for the other pages.

Fussy cut some images from the papers and added other elements, like stamping, masking, inking, a little flower making, loads of lace and of course embossing.

Please hop on over to see what the other DT members have made because I know you won’t be disappointed.

6 Responses to “Textured Book For C2CU”

1. Ann Marie says:

Absolutely beautiful! The embossing is so beautiful and I just love the flowers and all the little touches.. so deliciously shabby chic!

What a fabulous follow on from last weeks wallet, these are pure gorgeousness.

3. Anne R says:

Hi Shirl, I love that Scott’s roses image, I have had it on a clock that I bought in France many years ago and love it! All the images you have used are so beautiful, as are all the other embellishments you have used. Hugs, Anne x

4. Irene Chillman says:

Just brilliant Shirl, from the wallet for your toppers, to your gorgeous book you make embossing folders so interesting, love all the different embellies.
    Have a good weekend.
    Irene xx

5. basslady says:

as i am completely folder-addicted…*LOL*…i love all your inspirations so much!

wonderful works!

hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

Gorgeous Shirley, love the images you’ve framed with the embossing folders, and as always so many little details.