Feminine Beauty

Exciting news at VSC this month because we have a new DT sister joining us her name is Viv and she makes the most gorgeous creations.
I know you will all want to hop on over to leave her lots of warm welcomes so click here to see her gorgeous makes.

Such an elegant theme this month at Vintage Stamping Challenges and for my design team card I chose this beautiful image from Flonz Crafts.

My DT piece today is showing you just one page of an album that I have been working on for some time. The cover of the album is velvet material and each page inside will be mostly material with very little card or paper for enhancement. Not sure where this page will sit when it comes to collating it altogether but I am sure everything will fit perfectly … she says …

Stamped the script background with one of my fave stamps Creative Expressions. Didn’t want to mask off the Gibson Girl before I stamped the script so stamped her later. Framed all with a Marianne die.

Made the rose with the same velvet as the front of the album … watch this space for more!!!!

To enter this months challenge just enter your creation with Mr Linky and maybe it could be you who wins the $20 from Flonz’s store.
Visit the DT’s blogs for more inspiration and also it would be nice to leave them some love.

13 Responses to “Feminine Beauty”

Beautiful – love the laces, and that frame looks wonderful!
    Alison x

2. Brenda says:

Loving the warm lilac colours Shirley and looks nice and tactile as well.

B x

3. Astrid says:

Stunning colours! I always so love the combination of fabric and paper, this is so serene and beautiful!!

4. Margie D says:

I love this Shirl, gorgeous textures, beautiful colours and a lovely image. I really like the flower too. Love, Margie x

Hi Shirley. How lovely and delicate she looks! The lace and material add a certain softness and beauty to this piece. I can’t wait to see the rest of this project (I’m sure everything will fit perfectly)

Mmmm scrummy, love the colours and textures.

She sure is a feminine beauty ! Love the colours and textures of the layers of elements. Have a wonderful day, Shirleyx

8. Oh it will all fit perfectly together Shirley if it’s got anything to do with you. Loving this ‘page’ – and that cover fabric looks luscious. Nicola x

9. Silvia says:

That’s beautiful and very feminin, love the color scheme.

10. Sandra says:

I just adore this 🙂 it has it all gorgeous colour and lovely image. Sandra X

11. click here says:

There is a right way annd a wrong way to use seaarch engine
    optimization. What is a low-cost, high rsturn on investment for your SEO
    budget. Only knowledge can enable Web optimization businesses to prepare consumers for these algorithmic
    adjustments and other troubles far better.

12. Here are a few tips that you can take to the bank when it comes to search engine optimization,
    segregated by type. If you associate yourself with unethical search marketing techniques,
    your reputation will definitely suffer. The bots often
    spider web (the most widely used of these).

13. more info says:

And then there are those times when writing takes a lot more effort.
    With the proper search engine optimization, also known as
    SEO or SEM – search engine marketing, you can not only obtain the first spot
    in Google results, but take away potential spots of your competitors at the same
    time. Indexing is really a type of cataloguing through which web pages are designated
    to the relevant key phrases.