Sad – Not Me

Not sure where I first saw this stamp set – one of you lovely ladies in blogland no doubt – but I just had to have it.

It’s an Artistic Outpost set called Generation Redux
Redux means – brought back, restored … just thought you might like to know that … well I did so I googled it, wahoo now we all know.

She really looks quite serious and very studious … totally didn’t have enough room on my tag to stamp all that so just made do with saying “sad” instead. Stamped her with pink chalk paint, turned out good even if I say so myself.

Have a look at the five tiny squares on the left, can anyone tell me what they are the waste from?

Decided to tell you instead – they are those horrible shiny backs that you take off the teensy tiny foam pads. One fell onto the tag and it blended so well that I decided to leave it there and add more!!

Entering For: Artistic Outpost October Referral Program – Anything Goes

10 Responses to “Sad – Not Me”

1. Anne R says:

She does look a little sad but I love the wonderful background you created for her. Hugs, Anne x

2. Very beautiful Shirl.

Greetings Janny

3. Silvia says:

Such a wonderful creation.

A fabulous design Shirley and a beautiful colour palette. I love the background and torn image adding to the aged look.

5. Claire C says:

Beautiful tag Shirley, love the colour palette and I’ve no idea what those little squares are lol
    Claire xx

6. Thought provoking tag with wonderful background – she looks very accomplished imho. Nicola x

7. A beautiful tag with a lovely subtle colour palette! I just love that image too. Julie Ann xx

Gorgeous tag Shirl, love the colours with this image and beautiful background.

9. […] fact if you look HERE you can just see the same red background peaking through.  The above red tag was discarded because […]

She’s a top favourite of mine, so I’m delighted if I gave you the nudge! What a gorgeous tag, Shirl, with such subtle beautiful layers in the background. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at AO!

Sorry I’ve not been around much lately – the big house move, clearing and leaving the family home of 40 years, has pretty much knocked me out – but I’m looking forward to some proper catching up over the next days and weeks.
    Alison xx