Funkie Junkie 12 Tags Of Christmas – #6

Christmas Tags Funkie Junkie style #6

#1 tag is here with the rules. Linda’s 6th tag and the Funkie Junkie Boutique is here.

Still going with Linda’s tags but this was a real throw together last night as I am off to the UK today for my son’s birthday tomorrow.

The Day before Halloween!!! I am sure JP would have hated being born on the 31st!!!

My inspiration for this tag was Linda’s beautiful bow which I just happened to turn into a knot.

Sorry all have to dash and catch a boat … sailing at 8.00am and loads of things still to do

10 Responses to “Funkie Junkie 12 Tags Of Christmas – #6”

Wow another beautiful design. Love the texture on your tag. Have a great day, Shirleyx

Fabulous tag Shirley, love the images and ‘knot’. Give me a ring when you can and we will arrange a get together.

3. Astrid says:

Oh really, really like your take on this one, gorgeous colours and to my eyes it does not look as if it was “thrown together”….
    Hope you’ll have great fun for your son’s birthday and enjoy the UK!

4. pat says:

Hi Shirley love the tag hope you have a great time my love to all tell Brenda I said hello you jammie doger speak soon take care xx

5. Your tag looks gorgeous Shirl!
    Have a safe crossing, & hope your son has a wonderful birthday.
    Alison x

6. Barb cady says:

Lovely, I love the bird! X

7. Silvia says:

A great take on Linda’s tag. I’m still working on my new craft room….

Hi Shirl, another fab tag, love the texture and such a gorgeous icy colour.
    Hope you have a great time in UK.

Love the colours on this – gorgeous frostiness! Hope all your travelling has gone safely and smoothly and that you’ve been enjoying the birthday celebrations!
    Alison x

10. This is wonderful – I love the icy spruce color you used and your embossing, both the embossing paste and the heat embossing, is really beautiful. Your December 25th is really cool too. So glad have you along agin this week.

Hugs,