Funkie Junkie 12 Tags Of Christmas – #7

Christmas Tag #7 Funky Junky Style

#1 tag is here with the rules. Linda’s # 7 tag and the Funkie Junkie Boutique is here.

Finally got around to #7 with Linda’s 12 tags of Christmas but I am happy to say that I have done #8 and #9, just haven’t got around to taking the pics.

My inspiration for this tag came from Linda’s teensy little tags that she used on her make. I’m a tag kinda girl so any excuse to use them.

Started the background by painting first with a mauve/purple type of colour. When dry put into an embossing folder before dry brushing some white paint very gently over the top.

The little reindeer was stamped onto corrugated cardboard with Versamark then a coat of white E P before heating. All the letters spelling out Christmas came from an M & S Alphabet Stamper Set and the letters spelling JOY came from here.

7 Responses to “Funkie Junkie 12 Tags Of Christmas – #7”

1. Astrid says:

Fabulous Shirl, totally love how you did the background! Super take on Linda’s original!

2. Silvia says:

Such a gorgeous take on Linda’s tag. Love the reindeer.

Wow stunning tag, love how the letters are stamped on the little tags. Take care, Shirleyx

4. Donna Ellis says:

Great idea on the reindeer, Shirl! I have not die cut with corrugated cardboard yet. This looks amazing and I love all the textures and colors! hugs, de

5. Sylvia-Anne says:

Fabulous tag Shirl – love all the texture and detail. I think this may be pinned very soon!
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

Hi Shirley. Oh…I love these little tags…they make a gorgeous border! So much work, with a great effect!

7. Wow, your color palette is just sensational, Shirl. Love the way you gave it a chalky look and the tags are just too cute! So glad you are still with us for week #7.

Hugs,