Tissue Christmas Tree

Forgot to show what the girls made at my class on Saturday.

This centre piece for the Christmas table gave me the inspiration to make the wine glass centre piece here. I know how different could they both be!!!

To make the tree I used a retired Sizzix original die, which you have to cut out twice.
You also need to cut out 16 layers of tissue paper for the middle of the tree. On 4 of the layers I have stamped and embossed with silver E P.

8 Responses to “Tissue Christmas Tree”

Love this delicate tree, and your Christmas table is going to look stunning!
    Alison xx

2. coco says:

I love this fir tree and its decorations, delicate and beautiful! Hugs Shirl, good evening. Coco xx

Oh Shirley…this has such a beauty to it! So delicate and yet sparkly. I wish I could come to your classes!!!

4. Astrid says:

What a fabulous idea, this looks fantastic!! So pretty and shabby chic, a real show stopper!

Another beautiful Christmas make Shirley, loving these ideas you are having.

6. Donna Ellis says:

Hi, Shirl! Love your pretty candle centerpiece below. The soft glow is very inviting! I do hope to CASE your lovely tree and reindeer centerpiece. Fabulous idea! I even have that die! This is pretty, and a few of them on the table with garland would make a lovely table. Thank you, always, for inspiring me, Shirl. It was my good fortune the day I discovered your blog. I’ve learned so much. Thanks for sharing your tips and ideas. hugs, de

7. Buttons says:

Do love this tree Shirley. I could see it smothered with glitter too – oh so many possibilities… Jenny x

8. Silvia says:

How cool, a wonderful decoration for Christmas.