This Is Where I Would Love To Be At The Moment

I don’t do enough of these one layer projects. Not sure why because you can pack as much into them as an OTT layered card.

Fashionable Stamping Challenges this fortnight is:

In The Holiday Spirit.

Our fabulous teamie sister Terry picked the theme this fortnight and all I can say is thanks babe it gave me the chance to get away from those gggrrrr Christmas cards (Christmas I love to bits, cards maybe not) and just play away.

Dot and I went for a holiday theme, mine is a wish you were here Postcard of France and hers is a bathing beauty. Now some of you eager beavers will spot that France isn’t exactly hot at this time of the year but a girl can dream can’t she!!! And it was the only stamp I had with the name of a country.

Postcard32Postcard4Postcard5

This image always reminds me of my two granddaughter’s, Amber and Lauren. Getting homesick so I am going to stop right there.

Loved doing this postcard so much that whilst all the goodies were still on the desk I made another, just slightly different.

PostcardPostcard2Postcard1

The Crafty Individuals stamp CI – 283 was just perfect for the postcard. Then came the inks, paint and pure heaven on a piece of card.

Please please pop on over for a peak at what the rest of the Fashionettes have created they are all stunning as usual..

13 Responses to “This Is Where I Would Love To Be At The Moment”

Love your two holiday cards – and it is nice to take a break from “Holiday” cards! Lovely sunshiny feel…
    Alison xx

Beautiful Holiday cards and if it were warm I would be joining you in France. A favorite destination of ours.
    Yvonne x

3. Terry says:

Shirley you are much closer to that dream of France than myself! I love the soft colors and warm feeling in both of your cards! The images and sentiments are so perfect for that holiday spirit! Love these! Hugs and enjoy your Sunday!

Fabulous cards Shirley, love both of them and what great images and colours fpr the theme.

5. Anne R says:

Absolutely love your gorgeous cards, they have such ‘warmth’ about them and I love that image of the girls. Hugs, Anne x

Hi Shirley. Oh I can soooo relate to the words on the first card ~ by the sea is where I go to let go. But France is just a dream for this little bunny lol. You guys over there are so lucky to such places within reach. Looove the stamps and the style of these Shirley!!!!! HEAPS!!!!

7. coco says:

Both cards are very beautiful Shirl. Sometimes, I really appreciate those simple one layer cards where it is not possible to “cheat” by adding a lot of embellishments… Only the scenes are in the spot, and that’s good when beautiful as yours ! Hugs, coco xx

Beautiful one layer cards, the compositions are wonderful along with the inky backgrounds. I hope you had a great weekend, Shirleyx

9. Beautiful – delicate colours and brilliant composition and quite a treat just to have a little break from the festive season. Those girls are so sweet and the sentiments are lovely. Julie Ann xx

10. Buttons says:

I really love these Shirley. You have captured the magic of the seaside perfectly. Jenny x

11. Silvia says:

Shirley these are wonderful sets – make me longing for summer.

12. Ellie Knol says:

LOVE this Shirl, it just makes me long for warmer weather even more! My mom told me they have 30+ degrees at the moment, in SA! We can dream of it!

Love the summery feel to these two cards – makes me wish I was back on my hols!