Funkie Junkie 12 Tags Of Christmas – #10

Christmas Tag #10 – Funky Junky Style

#1 tag is here with the rules. Linda’s # 10 tag and the Funkie Junkie Boutique is here. That’s it I am up to date that is until Monday when Linda will be posting her #10 tag.

Not long now and I can put away my Christmas stash … truthfully … how many of you can’t wait to do the same?? Borrowed a friends holly punch to make this tag as I wanted to take my inspiration from Linda’s leaves and the red berries. Guess who’s hoping that she can get some Christmas crafting goodies in the New Year sales!!!

10Shirl

10 Responses to “Funkie Junkie 12 Tags Of Christmas – #10”

Love those shabby chic holly leaves and gorgeous background texture from the embossing and the mesh – great take on the tag!
    Alison x

2. coco says:

What a lovely tag !!! Hugs, Coco xx

Gorgeous tag, love those Holly leaves. I feel the same about putting the seasonal things away till next year.
    Yvonne

4. Silvia says:

A wonderful take on Linda’s tag, your leaves are outstanding.

Oh no…more xmas stuff, please!…I loooove all the who-ha leading up to xmas day…even the candles by candlelight nights. No sarcasm – I’m serious! I loooove this take on Linda’s tag Shirley…especially all the gorgeous texture.

Wonderful textures and colours and Santa with the holly looks fabulous.

7. Donna Ellis says:

Love your tag’s textures and colors – and your sweet sentimental Santa face, Shirl! hugs, de

8. I love the textures and rich, vintage colours on this! I am trying to play ‘catch-up’ with this challenge. I have done 4 so far. I shall be popping by to see your take on Linda’s tags whenever I can. This one is inspirational! Julie Ann xx

9. You background is amazing – rich color, wonderful texture and I just love the cheesecloth! Terrific way to frame up Santa and the holly leaves are beautiful! So glad to have you along with us for week #10!

Hugs,