Second Make With Brusho’s

When you look here you can see my first make with Brusho’s.  What I forgot to say in the post was the type of cardstock I used.  It was a 300gsm watercolour card.

This time I have used the Clarity white coated cardstock which you can find here.  Totally different types of cardstock producing different looks to the projects.

No preference yet of which cardstock I like the best as I am still in the experimental stages and there are so many more to try.

14 Responses to “Second Make With Brusho’s”

gorgeous background which works well with the image. I can’t wait until I get my Brusho set 🙂 (later this month!). Cheers, Shirleyxx

2. Irene Chillman says:

Perfect background Shirl , such vivid colours, I’m going to have to give in and buy some brusho’s, aren’t I.
    Irene xx

3. Anne R says:

The Chemist looks wonderful in those beautiful colours Shirl. I like the ‘smoothness’ of this background but I still love the effect is has on the watercolour paper …… I would be hard pressed to choose a favourite though! Hugs, Anne xx

4. Craftyfield says:

I need more time to experiment with them! Gorgeous colours, lovely stamping too…

5. Claire C says:

Hi Shirl, I’m just playing catch up after such a hectic few weeks and wow you’ve been creating some stunning projects, I think I may need some brushos now lol
    Claire xx

This is another brusho beauty Shirley. Sounds like you are having fun experimenting.
    Yvonne x

7. Donna Ellis says:

Hi, Shirl! Such amazing colors and textures! I especially like the way you have switched the stamp outline from black to white in the collage! Very pretty, too! hugs, de

Hi Shirley, I looove the brightness of the colours that the coated cards give for this. It is great that you are having fun with the brusho’s…it looks like heaps of fun!

9. Silvia says:

Fantastic, the background looks great. Seems you’ve had a great play with the brushos.

Very cool – I’m going to have to make time for some Brusho experimenting very soon!
    Alison xx

Looks like you are having fun with the Brushos. Love the contrast with the fussy cut white stamped piece.

12. Clearly you’ve got the hang of those brushos very quickly Shirl. This is superb – love the whole design and those blended colours. Jenny x

13. […] can see one of my makes here, how sad is it that I made this a year ago and this was the last time I used the […]

14. Carola says:

Wowww Shirley, this is fantastic. I like it a lot.
    Hugs Carola