Join FSC With Blots And Splashes

FSC is having a Blots & Splashes theme for this month’s challenge and this canvas was made with loads of painty blots and splashes.

Crafty Skype buddy Dot is far more organised than me because she started her piece for FSC whilst on one of our Skype sessions and all I did was play around making roses with copy paper.  Ahhhh but the card I made with those roses is gorgeous.

Anyways onto my canvas where I have used another Indigo Blu beauty, she was bought at the same time as her Best Friend.

Used the Tim Holtz Wildflower dies to make the flowers plus I used the same paint to colour in.  Flicked white paint over the canvas and blotted away a lot of the excess.

Here you can see some close ups which shows more clearly the splashes which were achieved with the Tim Holtz stencil Splatters.

I would love it if you hopped on over to see all the DT’s work as they are simply stunning.  Also don’t forget that the winner of this challenge has $20 to choose anything they like from Flonz’s store.

11 Responses to “Join FSC With Blots And Splashes”

1. Diana says:

Such a very nice canvas.

2. Shirl says:

Thank you Diana you are so kind to leave me such lovely comments x x

3. Brenda says:

Must because I am the newbie but I was really taken by surprise when I saw some of the girls posts pop up on my reading list, I was all scheduled for next Sunday quite confident that was the date.

Love, love love your canvas Shirley, it’s so very tactile and makes me just want to reach out and feel all those textures.

B x

4. Carola says:

Hi Shirley, your canvas ist fantastic. Great texture and colours. I love the design.
    Hugs Carola

5. Craftyfield says:

Fabulous canvas, very shabby chic & Vintage! Love the stamp… xx

A beautiful canvas Shirley, love soft colours and texture.
    Yvonne xx

7. This is a totally gorgeous canvas Shirley – I love all the texture and layers that are delicately inserted here and there. You have a great way of bringing everything together.

Another beauty and that’s not just the lady. Gorgeous soft colour and textures, Love it.

9. Pamellia says:

Beautiful Shirl! So soft and romantic, perfect for that lovely vintage image. hugs 🙂

10. Donna Ellis says:

ooooh! Gorgeous is right, Shirl! Your rose is magnificent! I imagine she is one of the very strong suffragette women of History who fought valiantly for equality. She is pretty, and yet poised and determined! Beautiful canvas – such an encouraging design! Hope you are enjoying a wonderful week! hugs, de

11. Esther says:

Hi Shirley – I’ve been so limited for time recently and have missed visiting everyone, so glad I managed to stop by and see your gorgeous canvas, such a lot of inky, painty wonderfulness…Esther xx