Some Pebeo Paints Now Hanging On My Wall

Bought some Pebeo products when Sheena was on C & C but like most of my new stash they languished in a box until I was in the mood to use them.

Before I went on holiday back in July I finished these two canvases and because hubby Andrew loved them so much they were hung on the wall.

Paints used were Pebeo Iridescent Green Yellow, Iridescent Blue Green and Iridescent Green Blue.

Also used a Pebeo Mixtion Relief, Metal Gold Leaf Flakes and Prisme Fantasy Turquoise.

They both hang side by side on a plain cream wall.

7 Responses to “Some Pebeo Paints Now Hanging On My Wall”

Wow – well worthy of their place on the wall!
    Alison x

2. Brenda says:

You two canvases are stunning Shirl and I imagine they look lovely displayed together, the gold paint really pops against the black. Apart from their gesso I don’t have any Pebeo paints but might need to put that right.

B x

3. Sandra says:

Hi Shirl, I love both of these, especially the second one. I really like the gold against the black background as it looks so dramatic. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Crafty hugs, Sandra X

4. Craftyfield says:

Iridescent colours, gold leaf… against a black background, fabulous, just like a beautiful night sky! These new paints should come in handy for Christmas makes… xx

Hi Shirley, beautiful art with the dark backgrounds. I have no idea what Pebeo products are, I already have too much stash, I’m on a mission to thin it out lately. Happy Weekend, Shirleyxx

6. Carola says:

Wow Shirley, both are beautiful. This looks great on the wall.
    Hugs Carola

7. Donna Ellis says:

I whole-heartedly agree with hubby, Shirl! Your masterpieces are INCREDIBLE – they are full of life and nature – and remind me of the mysteries the universe has to offer us – and the fantastic invitation we are extended to enjoy life. Your creations, color-wise, remind me of the depths of the ocean, and the expanse of the starry night sky. The first one makes me feel like a tiny creature hidden within the blades of grass, looking up through the blades, into the night sky! Your second creation also reminds me of the lightning storms we have here 8 months out of the year – the sky lights up and reveals all sorts of pretty silhouettes and cloud formations! Thank you for sharing your beautifully done artwork! xo