Calling This One Mr Goofy Meets FSC

FSC is all about ‘Tis The Season’ this month which my uber-talented team mate Dot picked as the theme.

Dot explained that we could have either Autumn or Winter as our season … Autumn called to me.

Definitely time for those sun shades.

Let me tell you, I kid you not when I say that this pic is nowhere near as vibrant as the card actually looks, sorry about the glare.

goofy

Made the background with paints and a leaf stencil which was cut to size before placing onto the card.

Stamped Mr Goofy onto the background so that little elements of him fell onto the card.

Stamp used is from one of my new sets … I say sets because I bought heaps of these whilst home recently.

As you know I love to go to the The Craft Barn when home and sooooo lucky this time round that Chris Dark  was altering a gorgeous box so I booked in … hoping to put pics up later this week.

Quirky stamps are absolutely my thing … Stampotique are one of my all time faves … but I can see me falling in love with these PaperArtsy ones just as much.

Other stamps used are Studio 490 – Tales Of Art and An Eye For Art.

Would really love it if you hopped on over to see all the DT’s work as they are simply stunning.  Also don’t forget that the winner of this challenge has $20 to choose anything they like from Flonz’s store.

10 Responses to “Calling This One Mr Goofy Meets FSC”

1. Brenda says:

As you might guess I adore the glorious Autumnal colours Shirl, then there is that image which is such fun, then that central sentiment which I have to have. Have a good Sunday.

B x

Hi Shirley. This has turned out brilliantly. The Mr. Goofy image kind of reminds me of Eliza from the Wild Thornberries…one of my all-time favourite cartoons…except she’s a girl. I love how you have so much fun with your makes.

3. Sandra says:

Ok Shirl, I’ve got my sun glasses on now, so I think it’s safe for me to take a look 🙂 I love the warm, Autunal colours in the background and all the lovely stencilled leaves. I think Mr. Goofy’s sentiment is absolutely right! Crafty hugs, Sandra x

4. Leanne says:

Oh wow Shirley!!! This has “fun” stamped all over it!!! It just makes you smile!!!! What a wonderful stamp and all drawn in with the Autumnal stencil – perfect!!!
    Lots of love,
    Leanne xx

5. Craftyfield says:

I can see why you’d love the Zinskis, they are indeed similar to Stampotique but the characters look less miserable, less frightening even… A great card Shirley! xx

O such a fun image and made all the more quirky with that fabulous sentiment. Fabulous background too.
    Hugs, Avril xx

7. Carola says:

Wow Shirley, this is very great. Mr. Goofy ist so fun and the background wonderful.
    Hugs Carola

8. Love your card Shirley! Thanks for introducing me to these newer images from Paper Artsy! I confess I’ve placed an order for a number of them! Too cute!

9. Donna Ellis says:

LOL! Fantastic sentiment and perfectly befitting Mr. Goofy! Beautiful, brightly colored autumnal background in fabulous techniques! Really great card! XOXO

Hi Shirley, thanks for stopping in at my blog as I didn’t receive an email on your post and so missed it but your comment triggered me come over here. Fantastic card, the background looks like a Gelli print. It suits the quirky character. Take good care, Shirleyxx