Time To Use Those Inks At FSC

FSC wants to see those inks being used for this month challenge and the choice of theme was mine.

Inks are a great favourite of most people so I thought that this would be a perfect time to use them anyway you want.

Went for a very subtle background on my card so the main focal point would be my images.

Used the Versamark with white embossing powder and also brought out my markers for a little colouring.

Stamps are from Illusionary Artists – France Papillion

Would really love it if you hopped on over to see all the DT’s work as they are simply stunning.

Ink Art Designs Etsy Shop is sponsoring FSC and they will be offering a stamp for the winner of each new challenge.

7 Responses to “Time To Use Those Inks At FSC”

1. Hi Shirley. I love how you have matched the words with the images. So funny! The background, though subtle, is perfect for the images. They stand out brilliantly on the inky background.
    Ink Art Designs

2. Craftyfield says:

Very creative Shirley! I love how the man is coming out of the picture, especially with the crackle frame, as if he’d just broken a pane of glass to escape. I hope you’re keeping cooler than me, the heat is oppressing and although I enjoy the sunny weather, it’s just too hot to even move…

Love, love those stamps… I’d been resisting them, but I don’t think I can hold out much longer! Lovely delicate colouring and the inky background is so pretty.
    Alison x

A fabulous card Shirley, love the images and the way you have the guy emerging from the background ‘looking for love’ Gorgeous background and I love the stamped crackle, makes a great frame.

5. Donna Ellis says:

Such a fun project, Shirl, and great use of the stamp to make a crackle frame! Great colors! hugs, de

6. Carola says:

Hi Shirley, I like your card very much. So beautifully worked with the great background and the crackle frame. Very, very nice!
    Big hugs
    Carola

7. Hanne says:

Hi, Shirley,
    Your card is full of ideas and a little bit funny and simply brilliantly designed. I like it very much.
    Crafty Hugs